Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hobo Psychology

One of the things we'll be dealing with here at The BHT, beside general survival techniques for the recently impoverished, recipes for sub-par meals whipped up with half the budget of a college freshman, and ill-thought out and clearly insane housing schemes, will be the psychology of surviving in the new economy (The Great Recession?)

Look, times are going to be tough, and you're going to have a lot of bad days. You'll be forced to ponder questions like...
How did things get so bad?

Why did I ever quit my first crappy retail job? (dude if I stayed there I'd have a cushy assistant manager job by now)

Liberal Arts!? Really!!?? That's what I thought was a good idea for a major !!!???

What can I do to delay moving back in with Mom & Dad for at least another day?

Will anyone ever have sex with a man with 78¢ in his checking account ?


We at the Brooklyn Hobo Times want you to know that we've got your back. we're here to be a resource... a mental and emotional swiss army knife.

Buck up little camper, it's not that thing's AREN'T that bad, but at least you're not alone.
Hobo Hug

No comments: